6.2.12

Pause for important message

I have decided to let myself have a RANDOM BITCH FEST once a week. IF and only IF i also counteract that with a RANDOM THANKFULNESS PARTY...so here you are, folks.
RANDOM BITCH FEST #1:
1. It snowed over two feet this past weekend, it just started snowing again and my pansy ass little car is definitely stuck in a snow drift...great.
2. In an effort to be kind, i tried to help a guy push his car out of a snow bank and in so doing set my YUMMY FUCKING YUMMY take-out box of vegan amazing-ness in an adjacent pile of snow...into which a dumb ass slammed his car thus obliterating my vegan po-boy.  

3. my best gal, Shelby the goat-faced dog is sick...not only is she sick, she "got" sick all over my apartment...the apartment smells like death and she is looking pretty peeked herself :(
4. I just realized that every single damn work shirt i own has a stain of dubious origins right around the first button hole...fml!

RANDOM THANKFULNESS PARTY #1:
1. The communal laundry facilities in my building actually worked this evening meaning i have super warm, clean sheets to sleep in tonight. its the little things
2. even though my pooch is sick, she is amazingly soft and cuddly and running in her sleep...how fucking adorable.
3. the roomie finally got rid of her wine bottle collection(which was borderline hoarder style) AND the god-awful, shit brown, elephant sized ottoman she kept around for god knows what reason...there is so much extra room in the living area i could actually break dance in there if i wanted to.
4. i found out this morning that in two months time, i will be facilitating a one on one training session with the most beautiful woman in the office...i have decided that during that time she will see the error of her straight ways and join me on the "dark" side...how fucking exciting.

for more dating blues...please stay tuned

2 comments:

Maria said...

Snow sucks. I detest it. Sorry...but so does vegan anything.

One on one training sessions sound interesting....

Harper said...

snow sucks ass...i keep dreaming of San Diego! a lot of vegan anything definitely sucks...just not my Po Boy ;) training sessions will be documented...i plan of great things happening haha